We're taking registrations for upcoming classes now!
Each semester includes:
- 10 weekly 45-minute classes teaching a NEW song collection every fall, winter and spring. There are nine fabulous song collections in all!
- New CDs each semester with the songs, rhythm chants, "play-alongs," as well as tonal and rhythm patterns used in class.
- Beautifully illustrated songbook with family activities to enjoy at home.
- An exclusive digital download code for each family which grants access to the online Family Music Zone!
- Parent education resources and online resources.
Tuition for our 10 week semesters is $205 for the first child. (Classes that meet for 8 weeks are $180.) Infant siblings under nine months may attend classes for free with an enrolled older sibling. Additional discounts for siblings over nine months are automatically calculated on our registration page. Contact us to ask about our discounts for families with multiples, military families, and friend referrals as well. Tuition refunds will not be given after the first day of class. Please click here for a full list of our center policies: Center Policies
There is a one-time, non-refundable new family service fee of $15 for all families registering with us for their first semester.
We also offer a shortened summer semester using compilation song collections with classes during the months of July and August.
Click on the tabs below to see the classes and events that are now available: